সোমবার, ২১ জানুয়ারী, ২০১৩

Need help with ideas!

Hey guys,

I was interested in making a medieval/fantasy RP, but there's one thing I need, and I hope all of you can help me.

I need to complete my idea. What I'm thinking of will have a group of soldiers all brought together under a single military. However, I'm not sure how to set up the actual kingdom. I don't know if it should be at war, if everyone hates the king, or how the society itself is built. I'm not looking for another medieval/fantasy RP that's, "Oh, there's some dudes and they want this object for whatever reason" or some vague quests/set up that really isn't all that original. No, I'd like to create something a little bit more filling.

If any of you have any ideas, reply to this thread, or PM me!

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/RolePlayGateway/~3/JcFDNTQcFpM/viewtopic.php

florida lotto dancing with the stars sean taylor Lisa Robin Kelly Nexus 4 Girl Meets World Jason Babin

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন