সোমবার, ২১ জানুয়ারী, ২০১৩

Family Home and Life: Some of my Favorites from 2012

Here are six of my favorite post from 2012.

1. I love this Tooth Fairy Pillow Book I made for my grand daughter.

2. Here's how to easily ?personalize a clock?for yourself or a gift. I used a vintage graphic from the Graphics Fairy?on one clock.

3.?Butter Buns;?need I say more?

4. I really loved designing and making this cloth?Photo Album. It was fun and turned out great.

5. I am having more fun making these?Pancakes?different ways. Use apple sauce or any fruit puree, use oil instead of cream cheese, add more flour and switch up the spices. Very versatile and so good.

6. I like?making my own scrapbook papers using PicMonkey. It's a great creative outlet and it was free; ?PicMonkey now charges for some of it's features. ?I have used?Ribbet?on occasion too.




?If you are reading this post anywhere else but at Family Home and Life then it was used without permission! Please report it! Copyright? Family Home and Life 2012 All Rights Reserved

Source: http://www.familyhomeandlife.com/2013/01/some-of-my-favorites-from-2012.html

daylight savings school closings sandy Time Change 2012 Marcus Lattimore news 12 world series

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন