শুক্রবার, ২২ ফেব্রুয়ারী, ২০১৩

[iPhone] Traveling Abroad with iPhone 4S: PLEASE HELP!

To anyone who takes the time to help; thank you.

Quick Facts:
- iPhone 4S
- iOS 6.0.1 (10A523)

I am traveling to Mexico for 4 weeks time. At&t international add on plan rates are pretty steep in price. I was hoping by jailbreaking my phone with the new jailbreak that is out and then unlocking my phone I would be able to then purchase an appropriate SIM card in my destination city that would be able to provide me with talking minutes/data/text.

Is there anyone that has done this before, is familiar with the process, or can just explain to me in a concise way how to go about this. I really appreciate any input/time.

Thank you.

Source: http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=1546641&goto=newpost

april 9 albatross louis oosthuizen phil mickelson 10 year old gives birth c. difficile carmelo anthony

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন