বৃহস্পতিবার, ২৫ এপ্রিল, ২০১৩

Simply events: Handmade crafts for your home at the Spring craft fair

We have a wide selection of makers exhibiting their crafts for the home at this event, here are a few to get you inspired.

"Dear Blackbird"

"Vintage Home Style"

"Simply Handmade Ltd"

"Sarah Sews"

"Sheepgate Crafts"

"One of my hobbies is sewing. ?I started ?making my own clothes when I was a teenager and took it up again when my daughters were small. ? The problem with sewing for a hobby is what to do with all the things you make ? there is only so much you can give to family and friends! I decided that if I could sell some items at local farmers markets and craft fairs that would allow me to carry on with my hobby without filling up the house. ? So Sheepgate Crafts was born."

"Pins and Needles"

"Mad Bird Designs"

"Art design and making things has been a lifelong journey. From learning to hand knit at age four, teaching machine knitting, publishing machine knit patterns, crochet, painting and now recycling other peoples unwanted items. All these art forms have entranced me and I hope I have given some pleasure to the viewers.

I consider myself an enthusiastic dabbler in many crafts and love to play with art mediums. Obsession is my main influence, something will catch my imagination and I am off on a journey until the 50p ticket runs out. ?Then away I go on something else. For this reason I rarely repeat designs. Most of my work involves a story within the work, either the pictures are reworked into a new story or the items themselves have a history.

A self-taught Mixed Media and Textile Artist I rely on working hard to get my ideas into my finished items. The inspiration for my art comes from the items that I find at auctions, charity shops and boot fairs. Sometimes items will stay with me for years before being put in just the right place.?

I am an avid reader, fanatic sock knitter, Queen of the compost heap, vegetable grower, dog lover and regular Mad Bird."

"Buttons in Bloom"



"Made by Daisy-May"




Source: http://simplyeventsuk.blogspot.com/2013/04/handmade-crafts-for-your-home-at-spring.html

ihop Sasquatch 2013 super bowl commercials wheres my refund Fast And Furious 6 superbowl ads Super Bowl Ads 2013

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন